A Very Serious Offer
Better engage prospects, convert more leads, and upskill your team
Use me as a fractional resource to support and enhance your current go-to-market efforts. I'll deliver:
PowerChord CRO John Crosby was seeking new ways for his team to connect at trade shows, and through cold outreach:
Why do this?
Get prospects to know, like, and trust your people and brand
- Top-of-funnel success via memorable, customer-centric messages. How?
- They earn prospects’ attention across sales & market channels, and help your start more conversations. How?
- They show deep understanding of prospects’ challenges and paint powerful pictures about why they should care about you.
- They’ll help your team better connect with prospects via cold outreach, trade shows, social selling, content creation, and more (scroll down).
- Each icebreaker anchors fresh content multiple creation efforts.
- Give your team a framework to help your teams better understand what problems you solve for who, how they impact your prospects, and how you solve them
- Help ramp new hires quicker
- Upskill new & tenured hires’ written and verbal communication
- Harness and tap into your team’s collective knowledge, creativity, and desire to be part of an important process – message creation
- Boost confidence
- Let’s work together in a sustained – vs. one-off – fashion, to drive results.
Memorable, relevant messaging
Choose what you need:
Where does your go-to-market team need help?
Pick & choose what you need based on your unique needs:
Hook more prospects
I'll interview internal stakeholders to capture who your audience is and why they should care about you.
I'll then craft 20-30 icebreakers that highlight points you wish to impress upon prospects.
Trainings. Team-building workshops. Kickoffs. Team meetings.
Build your team's understanding of your prospects & why you matter to them with "CrossFit for seller communication skills".
Develop. Ramp. Align.
Give your team an opportunity to share tribal knowledge, boost understanding of prospects, and written & verbal communication skills.
Onboard new hires faster.
Better align go-to-market teams.
Learn a creative process that can help better connect.
View 18 takeaways from workshops.
Strategy and deployment
I'll adapt icebreakers to outreach and content that can reach your prospects
ID where prospects are & how to adapt messaging
We'll work together to map out how & where your prospects can be reached, and adapt the message accordingly to ensure they "get the message".
To help sellers and marketers use icebreakers and content to better stand out and connect with prospects
Let's work to improve
I'll coach them your team to exploit messages, create their own impactful messages across channels of reaching your prospects.
Can be delivered one-on-one or as a group where all learn together from best practices and what's working.
Use cases for icebreakers:
Adapt each icebreaker for:
Written channels: • Cold email • Linkedin connection requests • Linkedin DMs • SMS
Verbal delivery • Cold call scripts • Voicemails • Linkedin voicenotes • Video engagement
Trade show engagement
Drive traffic, engage visitors
I can coach your staff to engage icebreakers with hyper-relevant humor...OR....
...I can be part of your booth in order to drive traffic and better engage visitors
A library of shareable assets that POP!
Use humor to create content (video, text, image-based, etc.) that earns attention and educates on social platforms and beyond
Stand out in cold outreach!
We'll transform each icebreaker into a series of "plays" (written posts, animated GIFs, recorded videos, memes, and more), arming your reps with steady content to share over time to educate prospects on Linkedin or other platforms.
Pre-sales / demos
More engaging, entertaining demos
Arm your pre-sales team with humor to inject into demos that make powerful points, and re-set prospects' attention spans.
Leadership & Presentations
Improve public speaking impact
One or 2 bits of relevant humor can help an executive make memorable points and leave a lasting impression when speaking or presenting to investors, at a conference or to their entire team.
How we'll work together:
Master your Value Prop
"What problems do we solve for who?"
We can't craft something funny unless we understand a) what's hurting our prospect, and b) how they're impacted by pain(s) we can eliminate for them.
Create & craft memorable messaging
"Jokewriting 101 for B2B" will teach relevance, brevity, and memorability.
Delivery, communication skills, confidence
Written & verbal communication
Participants will be taught new ways to express their value proposition and leverage their messaging across multiple channels and touchpoints.
What's the deal?